Code and Project Services:
The installation of fire protection systems is a critical part of any successful risk management strategy. There is nothing worse than investing significant capital expenditure to upgrade a fire protection system to then find yourself running over budget, experiencing project delays, or worse yet - discovering that after all the work has been completed that the system still fails to meet insurance or code requirements. Unfortunately, these scenarios happen all too often.
The activities of code authorities, including governmental agencies and insurers, are typically limited to code identification, development of design criteria, plan review, and possible periodic inspections. GRC’s experienced Code and Project staff will be your trusted advocate through every step of the protection upgrade project, from concept to completion. Typical projects include 17 or more major steps and GRC will partner with you on every step – not just four.
Our experienced Code and Project staff will act on your behalf to:
- Develop bid packages including CAD bid drawings and design documents in the local language
- Manage owner supplied equipment selection and bid process
- Advocate with jurisdictional authorities on design criteria
- Evaluate qualified installation bidders
- Provide bid comparisons to easily differentiate costs based on varying bid packages
- Develop project timelines and track milestones
- Reduce change orders and avoid costly recommendations from insurance carriers after installation
GRC is your ideal global partner to assist you in delivering the right solution on time and within budget.